sabato 26 maggio 2012

I Hope That I Don't Fall In Love With You

Well I Hope that I don't fall in love

With you
'Cause fallin' in love just makes me blue
Well the music plays and you display
Your heart for me to see
I had a beer and now I hear you callin'
Out for me
And I hope that I don't fall in love with
You

Well the room is crowded people
Everywhere
And I wonder should I offer you a chair
Well if you sit down with this ol' clown
Ìll take that frown and break it
Before the evening's gone away
I think that we could make it
And I hope that I don't fall in love with
You

And I can see that you are lonesome just
Like me
And it being late yoùd like some company
Well I turn around to look at you
And you light a cigarette
I wish I had the guts to bum one
But wève never met
And I hope that I don't fall in love 


 

With you

Well the night does funny things inside
A man
These ol' tom cat feelings you don't
Understand
Well I turn around to look at you
And you look back at me
The guy yoùre with hès up and split
The chair next to you is free
And I hope that I don't fall in love
With you

Now it's closing time the music's
Fading out
Last call for drinks, Ìll have another stout
I turn around to look at you
Yoùre nowhere to be found
I search the place for your lost face
Guess Ìll have another round
And I think that I just fell in love with you




1 commento: